Website counter

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 September 2012

More Christmas cards

Here are a few more Christmas cards


            
This green Christmas tree card was made with lots of my paper pieces ,

 

                                         I just love this image,printed it off the internet ,thought he looked a cool Santa .

                      This one is my favourite ,Santa was a free printout,he is a moving Santa,can put
                    his legs and arms any way you want,great idea for a childrens card
  1. I have left these card with space to personalize them ,nearer the day with names

2 comments:

  1. Great cards, you are well ahead of me, I haven't even thought about making Christmas cards yet!! The moveable limbed Santa is a great idea for kids.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards I really like the tree a great way to use scraps

    ReplyDelete