Website counter

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 December 2010

Dress Card

It was so nice to see my eldest son over Christmas,been an awful Christmas this year,what with the horrible snow and ice and living on a really badly iced up corner,not being able to get out ,shopping or otherwise.it was so great to see him,hadn't seen him for 18 months at least,lol.
My eldest daughter has had a really awful Christmas ,with illnessess.both her 2 daughters and herself have had this flu,so we couldnt even go up there,we usually go every Christmas morningmthis year my other son took us up in his 4x4 in the evening for a quick visit,
she was too ill for visitops so we didnt stay long.
She is a little better in herself ,but she has now lost her voice,lol.
My OH is also coming down with either a cold or maybe manflu.my turn next,I think.

Any way,as this will be my last blog of 2010 ,I would like to wish all my followers a very Happy New Year ,and hope all goes well in 2011,for us all.

A little card with a dress and handbag,hope its ok for my grand daughters 15th birthday.


Instructions on how to fold the dress is in this months,Papercraft inspirations .

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/2010/12/challenge-17-anything-goes.html

http://diecutdreams.blogspot.com/2010/12/challenge-79-how-girlie-can-you-get.html

4 comments:

  1. What a fabby card, love the dotty paper. So sorry to hear about all the poorlies, so many people have been ill, awful time to be feeling yuck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I'm sure it will be much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! that's a pretty card I bet your granddaughter will love it. Glad your eldest son made it to see you. Hope your family all feel better soon and you don't catch the bug. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a fab card! love the effect of the dress :) x

    ReplyDelete