Website counter

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 June 2010

little personalised pillows.

First one trimmed with lace ,I just hope my daughter will like it .
Both waiting for lace to arrive,lol.

They are white,but it looks pale blue on the pic ,next time I,ll take them outside to snap.






I,m making these little personalised pillows for a little Christmas pressie for my 2 daughters .




Bought the iron on lettering off ebay ,went on very easily.




I need to get more stuffing to finish no 2 pillow ,then its trimming with some lace .




I,ll put another pic on when I finish them.




4 comments:

  1. They are lovely very Cath Kidston and will make a super present. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty and I'm sure your daughters will love them. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete