Website counter

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 February 2011

More Magnolia cards


Heres this afternoons crafting,couldn,t go out so this is what I got up to.The card above,which only took a few minutes to construct is my favourite so far.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.
Heres Edwin pretending to catch a horse.I think he,s got the cowboy.

Some more of my flowers adorn this Tilda card ,the heart is removable ,for someone to put a message on.
I had fun anyway.


5 comments:

  1. lovely cards
    Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Tina I love the way Tilda is skipping with her flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards, absolutely love the top one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love them all couldn't choose a favourite

    ReplyDelete
  5. The circle of flowers is quite cute. Thanks so much for sharing at the MSL 'pastel' challenge. C2

    ReplyDelete