Website counter

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 September 2010

here we go again

I would like to enter this fairy birthday card in the following challenges
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/
http://trulyscrumptiouschallenges.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenge-41-blue-green-should-never-be.html


I just love these co=ordinating 70s papers i got from madaboutcards,when I had done the first card ,I just had to make the others,lol.
They just appeared before I could blink.
I used my new sequin stickie glue,from joannasheen.com ,for the wings and other accents.
the blue diamantes were also from joannasheen.com
The sentiments and ribbon and paper flowers were from my stash.


16 comments:

  1. Fab selection of cards, & yes i agree those DP are yummy!
    Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her shes so sweet great card Thanks for joining OSAAT Please pop by on Sat for a fab and fun Game with prizes

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Fairy Birthday card and yes I agree the papers are fab. Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this week.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards. Love the colours and your new glitter too. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, love the images and backing papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaw those Tildas are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 great cards, love the dp's x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must have a lovely stock of cards now. We can't keep up with you. :o)

    Beautiful cards and I love, love, love those images.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. all really gorgeous cards :) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh beautiful cards !! I love them all.
    Thankyou for sharing your card with us at OSAAT for Operation Write Home challenge.
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh fab cards i love them . You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've been very busy again! Great cards, I particularly like the colours of the 3rd one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, lots of gorgeous soft colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've been very busy recently! More really pretty cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Cards is adorable.
    Great Job!!!

    Thank you for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time. Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete