Website counter

Search This Blog

Friday, 17 September 2010

Anyone know what these are please?

my first attempt at this,lol.
Anyone know what these are,and how to use them?
My daughter got them from a carboot,just in a plastic bag,the seller said they were used in card making .
there is the full alphabet and a few others ,they make indentations in the card.


  1. Wonder if they are for embossing words ?
    Abit like a quickutz squeeze ( although those cut out alphabets)

  2. thanks ,thats what they do ,you squeeze the scissors to get the letter to indent the paper or card.

  3. I think choccy is right, the problem is getting them in the right position!

  4. Bet a faint ruler line would help ? Then maybe you could rub it out.

  5. Interesting, I've never seen anything like them, sorry I can't help but choccy seems to have hit the nail on the head. Jaqui x