Website counter

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 August 2010

Yesterday,s Tilda effort

Just added my friends name
Tilda in the pink, the card is for my friends birthday will add her name later
background paper I got off melissa in a little gift,thanks.
the lovely handmade red paper was from a pack of handmade papers from,wait for it.....POundland
flowers came from home bargains,they are made by Impex,and cost me 12p a pack.
Tilda is coloured with promarkers with a slight highlight of gel pens.
Hope you think she, as pretty as I do ,with her little rose.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card - the colours are fab and I really like the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers were a bargain! Ahh, she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card love the colors and those flowers are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I'm sure your friend will love this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, love the colours. Those flowers are gorgeous, I hope they have some when I next visit HB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. The flowers are great, what a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete