Website counter

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 13 September 2012

48 years and counting..............


Celebrated our wedding anniversary yesterday,48 years , as my husband says,"you dont serve that much for murder"well we are still together after all this time ,wouldnt do without each other now.awwwwwwwwwww
















Got some beautiful roses and freesias through the post from my eldest daughter,the ones on the left,really pretty pale pink roses,I so love roses.

Then my youngest daughter arrived with more beautiful pink roses,they really know what flowers I like.
So they were all arranged in one vase .above,dont they look fantastic,they are starting to open this morning.
Many thanks girls,still waiting to see what our boys come up with.,And here he is ,my lovely boy called Spike the spikey plant ,from my lovely boy Adrian,came with a lovely posh card as well,thanks a million.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and beautiful flowers - we got that owl card this year too but are 44 years behind you lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent forgot mam lol , i will be over on the weekend with something for you. :)
    Your son
    Adrian . xx

    ReplyDelete