Website counter

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 July 2011

2 more cards for my box.




This first one is a freebie image of a fairy on a toadstool,aint she cute


she is coloured with pro markers and has glitter on her wings and clothes.



This one just evolved,I have had these cut outs for ages ,so I just cut out a hole and used them as a window.


The image behind is from Lily of the valley


Here she is all dressed up in her grown up clothes ,My kids used to do this when they were little ,always walked around in mine and my husband's shoes,lol.


She was coloured with my pro markers again


The sentiment was off a ribbon from crafty ribbons ,the butterfly is from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Great card love the image on the first one

    ReplyDelete
  2. smashing cards - I really must get busy as I have quite a few to make
    Viv
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the images ,particularly the first one,I like the ribbon but I always get in a pickle when I use it

    ReplyDelete