Website counter

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 March 2011

Today's card offering.

A card to make you smile,lol.
Just loved this image ,it was a Friday freebie on http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2011/03/featured-cardmaker-fran-s-silverdale-wa.html

I just think its such a wonderful image ,you just cant help smiling .
The BP is Kanban as are the edging strips
the ticket was also a friday freebie ,dont know how I would manage without my printer.,coloured in with my trusty pro-markers.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.

8 comments:

  1. fantastic card, brilliant sentiment and image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really funny. A great card. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS Challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fun card, thank you for joining in with us at TPS this week.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, that image is great. Great card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at TPS.....


    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image certainly makes you smile, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you made her mouth WITH TEETH instead of "gums"! It's my favorite of the ones shown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the image!

    ReplyDelete