Website counter

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 January 2011

MSE challenge card


I hope this card will fit Marg,s challenge on MSE ,it has water coming out of the watering can ,lol.
The backing is just dark blue card,with a 4 inch square doyley glued on.
The image was coloured with pro-markers,used some of my new colours which arrived today.
The little die cut flowers were from a bag full from Poundland,
The stick on gems were from Home Bargains,for the huge sum of 18p a pack ,which includes 4 gem embellishments,a gem name ,and 2 gem lines ,I only used one of the lines.[I bought 10 packs
of them]
There are little bits of quilling in the corners,the ribbon was from my stash.
Also would like to enter this challenge

9 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, I love how you have used the gems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great image. What a lovely way to show water

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card love the water drops

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and love the quilling Might have to take a trip to Home Bargains and Poundland tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful i love it. loving the bling .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, Tina and I love your raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. some super bargains there for a fantastic card, thanks for getting crafty with us at Crafty Cardmakers

    hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and I love how you've used the gems as water drops. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete