Website counter

Search This Blog

Sunday, 27 February 2011

Yesterday I made 2 completely different cards.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.

http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenge-25-flowers-flutterbys.html
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenge-18-anything-goes.html



Heres some more pics of my Tilda card,taken in light from my bay window,shows the colour much better .
I really have fallen in love with these butterflies,I know I received them off one of you lovely ladies as a little present ,but I,m sorry I cant remember who. OAP moment ,lol.
They arrived as little pack of 12 foam feeling butterflies,I glued them on white card and added a bit of bling.got 10 more cards to do with them.






I like the simplicity of this card ,the image reminds me of Marilyn Monroe,lol.





This is ballet Tilda ,lots of extras and bling on this one




The bottom card has come out very blue,its quite pale really,I will post another pic later if we get some good light today.



10 comments:

  1. Great card love all the bling on the tilda one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just stunning :) I wish I could do them but my sewing takes over my house and I dont think my OH would be happy with card making stuff as well lol, oh well I love having a look at yours :) Thank you :)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Tina my fave is the Tilda one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards and the blue one is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some more gorgeous cards, the blue one is really pretty, and I loooooooooooooove the butterfly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! Thanks so much for joining us for the CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete