Website counter

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

playing with my stash...................

This little card started out with me being bored cos my OH was watching a really old war film last night.
So,out came my craft stuff and I started to rip upbits of wallpaper samples and old bits of paper,I did get a few funny glances,but nothing was said,then I inked them with black to look aged,then stuck them on a card.
For a contrast I put on the fairy as she has been hiding ,waiting for a card for ages,lol.
Added a few other bits and 'voila'
I,m pleased with it anyway,dont think my kids will be impressed though,they like cards to look like they came from the shop,I like to be different.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenge-6-ribbons-and-bows.html

10 comments:

  1. What a fab card. It's all lovely but I particularly like the bows/bell and the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! This is my kinda card. I love the flower and the sentiment is one of my favorites. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks good for a 'play', like all the differnt bits and bobs you put in there

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the distressed/aged look. You've done a wonderful job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the distressed look! Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at OSAAT this week and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha that IS how I started card-making.. him watching TV and me nothing to do :)) Nice card, love your trying to be different. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh sounds like a great fun card to make.. I always get strange glances off my OH lol.
    Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for the anything goes challenge.
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness what a piece of artwork! This is beautiful hun! Love how you used bits and pieces of different items for it! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete