Website counter

Search This Blog

Friday, 20 August 2010

I'm on a roll today...........

On a crafting roll today,Made this Tilda card this afternoon,while I watched the telly,
Such a wet rainy day.
Tild image was in my MSE challenge win gift,
BP was printed from a lead on this thread,Its really a Christmas paper.
Ribbon sentiment from my stash,as are the flowers and pearl centres

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges
http://magnoliastamplovers.blogspot.com/2010/08/turquoise-and-brown-color-challenge.html

http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-3-one-for-girls.html

http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/b-is-for-blue.html

http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-39-use-your-favourite-stamp.html

14 comments:

  1. Great card I love the Tilda and the colours are fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute, and I love those papers - you would never tell they are Christmas ones.

    Julie (elysia2003)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the image, and the paper and flowers are gorgeous, it works so well together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a very cute Tilda and I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful little Tilda, such lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely Tilda she is very preety, love your flowers
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at WOC.

    Please consider removing comment verification

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, and great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Tilda card, I like the colours that you have used & the flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shades of blue, this is so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very, very nice! Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope to see you for our next challenge using fall colors on 08/29.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, I always like alternative uses for paper, you've done a great job. Thanks for playing with us at the MSL challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. So pretty. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete